If Frozen has a love square, I swear to fucking god I’m gonna murder somebody
Oh man, the reactions of Frozen has been very contradictory now
You have this side being all excited for Frozen with everybody getting ready for the trailer and fanarts are being created
and then, there’s the other side who are being all pissed because it’s either 1. unlike the original 2. not a POC 3. it looks like Tangled
Needless to say, I’m in the middle. I mean, hooray, focus on sisters BUT NOT BEING BASED ON THE ORIGINAL STORY IN WHICH THE GIRL SAVES BOY????? I…IDK
OKAY HERE WE GO
1. I’m a… creative person. Like, I’m really busting with ideas. But, I don’t want to get too creative tho or everything will fall apart.
ALTHOUGH, I CAN’T HELP IT, IT’S JUST REALLY THAT FUN
2. I’m usually an anxious and awkward person filled with apprehension; ALTHOUGH, I’M TRYING TO GET RID OF IT AND BECOME FULL OF SUNSHINE.
3. I’ve become an easily critical person lately as a result from International Studies class, following social justice blogs, reading feminist media critiques, and so on; so much to the point I over think while watching something, so much to the point I spot an offensive joke and I side-eyed.
4) I’ve been eating poptarts every single day and I can’t stop won’t stop.
5) I’m also gaining weight, so I NEED TO EXERCISE HERRRRR
6) I used to do good in Spanish, but then, my teacher put me in Honors and everything just went downhill.
7) I’m living in the same room with my sister for 10 years and it’s going gREAT.
8) My sister is 30 years old while my parents are in their 50’s.
9) I’m more of a casual gamer. Every once in a blue moon, I played my nintendo DS which is sad because when I used to play my nintendo DS a lot.
10) I have a very short attention span and I’m picky with certain things, such as books and movies.
I’M TOO LAZY TO TAG 10 PEOPLE
1. Replace questions I was given with the ones I wrote and answer them
2. Write 11 new questions beneath your answers
3. Tag 11 people
4. Let them know that you tagged them
I got tagged by katurtlewastaken! I’m sorry that it took so long, h-haha!
1) If you had a turtle, what would you name it?
If I have a turtle, it would probably be Parrla since it has a nice ring to it. uwu
2) What’s your favourite Pokémon?
My favorite pokemon would be Infernape. It was the first pokemon that I’ve been completely fallen in love with in Pokemon Diamond.
3) What color are your eyes?
A brownish-black mixture?
4) How many languages do you know?
I can speak Bengali and Spanish but, only like a 5 year old.
5) Do you enjoy cookies?
I ENJOY COOKIES
Til the 8th grade, I used to eat cookies and milk for breakfast
AND SOMETIMES, I EAT THEM AS A MIDNIGHT SNACK
THAT’S HOW MUCH I LOVE EM
6) Red or blue?
Blue because it’s prettier than red
7) Favourite fictional character ever?
Gah, that’s a tough one. Hmmmm….. Usagi from Sailor Moon. I relate to her a lot, especially during the first season, and the amount of development she goes through is amazing. Not to mention, she’s adorable and hilarious.
8) What would happen if I divided a number by zero?
It would go undefined
9) What is your favourite school subject?
Obviously, social studies which includes histroy and international studies.
10) Favourite book?
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Everything is so intense in this book, the characters are amazing(but CLARISSEEEEEEEEE), and its relation to our technological society is pretty gripping.
11) If you had a time machine, what year would you teleport to?
It’s not a specific year tho, more like time period; but I would teleport myself into the times of the Roman Empire. But, I gotta be careful time traveling tho. Don’t want to fuck up the present.
1) How do you feel about the education system?
2) Do you have an OCs? If so, can you tell me about them?
3) Do you think parallel universes/many worlds are real? If so, do you think in another universe/another world, your favorite tv show/anime/manga/whatever is real?
4) Which fictional universe you want to be in and why?
5) What are your plans for the future?
6) What are your beliefs concerning after death?
7) Who is your favorite person?
8) What are your predictions concerning the future?
9) What is your favorite movie and why?
10) What is your favorite cuisine?
11) What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
⊰❄ I hate the fact that Disney deviated so far from the original Snow Queen story. It wasn’t about saving a home town and not a kingdom as much as it was about the power of friendship and determination despite the odds. I wanted Kai and Gerta. But that’s just me. I’ll still see this movie and see if they at the very least kept the magic and message of the original story.